• Initial Consultation - Our office pays special attention to explaining to our patients the entire treatment process. This includes answering the following questions:
1. What’s my diagnosis? Our first priority is to take the time to fully explain to our patients exactly what is causing their problem. Many times this process will include utilizing anatomical models, x-rays and pictures giving the patient a basic but detailed explanation of their condition.
2. How long will it take to feel better? All our patients are given specific timetables of improvement for their condition.
3. How much will the treatment cost? Our office participates in most of the major insurance companies as well as offering a very reasonable payment plan for those who do not have insurance. Our office’s policy is to discuss with our patients all costs involved with their care prior to treatment.
• Chiropractic Manipulation - Chiropractic specific impulse provided to relieve all joints, including neck, back, wrist, knee, ankle, foot, from pressure and pain.
• Activator Treatments - Device used to provide gentle adjustments specific for patients in intense pain and the elderly
• Flexion/Distraction Therapy - Specifically used to treat and relieve disc compression causing Sciatica(pain/numbness/tingling radiating down the leg)
• Trigger Point Therapy - Muscle treatment technique used to relax tight and stressed out muscles.
• Electric Muscle Stimulation - It is a special form of electric current administered to the site of soft tissue injuries (especially muscles) that aids in blocking pain, relaxing muscles and decreasing inflammation.
• ART (Active Release Technique) - Specific technique used to break up muscle adhesions and treat chronic muscle tightness and loss of range of motion.
*certified active release technique provider
• Superficial Heat (Hot Pack) - Heat applied to the surface of the skin enlarges blood vessels below the surface, relaxing muscles and relieving pain.
• Exercise Program - A quick and easy exercise program is personally formulated for each individual specific for their condition. Our program takes into account an individuals age, weight, physical limitations and time.
* Many of these treatments are used simultaneously so that each patient gets the maximum benefit from every office visit.